Please note these instructions are correct as of 17/06/2015. If Barclays have changed their interface since then it will mean the instructions are out of date.
- Login as usual Click ‘Show my latest transactions’
- Click ‘View all Transactions’
- Click ‘Search’ (at the top of the list of transactions)
- Set dates required (cannot be more than 370 days)
- Click Export (just at the top of the transaction list) > Choose Spreadsheet
- Check it gave you all dates you needed. It does tend to cut off transactions after a particular date so might have to re-do with more refined dates.
If there are multiple accounts we will need a download for each account.